Sunday, February 25, 2007

Finally, The End

-Are the Oscars really using Foo Fighters in a movie montage. And technically that Saving Private Ryan clip takes place in France. That America montage was a tad unfocused.

-I love the dead people montage. I'm not quite sure what that says about me.

-I am shocked, shocked that Helen Mirren won

-The show is running long and they're still doing those dopey interpretive dances?

-Is Peter O'Toole wearing a paisley smoking jacket?

-I'm sure it's a fine performance and all, but Forest Whitaker's semi-lazy eye freaks me out a bit. And I used to have a lazy eye.

-Do you think they'll riot if Scorsese doesn't win? Well at least people will quit their bitching now about him not winning.

-Seriously, the bald Jack Nicholson is freaking me out.

-Whatever, Departed producer. Nobody cares about you, just get on with it.

Well that was fun(ish)

2 Comments:

At March 27, 2007 at 10:26 PM, Blogger T said...

nothing compares to the time we watched em with the white boards.

 
At February 24, 2008 at 4:07 PM, Blogger Nick said...

Waiting for a 2008 comeback

 

Post a Comment

<< Home