Sunday, February 25, 2007

Oscar Pre-Show

Just a few initial Oscar fashion thoughts:

-Why is Jennifer Hudson wearing a space age bolero jacket? It just looks tacky?

-Portia DeRossi looks fabulous. Her dress is sleek and simple without being boring. And she's like eleven feet tall.

-JLo is wearing like a 50's pageant dress. It makes her look dumpy, which is no easy feat.

-Penelope Cruz looks gorgeous as usual, and I'm glad she doesn't have the crazy big hair which she is sometimes prone to do, but it looks like some kind of fungus is growing at the bottom of her dress. I'm not whether that makes me like it more or less.

-Cameron Diaz looks like she took a table cloth and like stapled a dress together.

-What is Jessica Biel doing at the Oscars anyway? I mean do they not know that she was in Stealth? Or Blade Trinity? Anyway, now that she's there, I like that she's wearing color, but I'm not crazy about the belt.

-The crawl at the bottom of the E! pre-show is both fascinating and irritating. For example, Taylor from CA says, "Ryan! Marry Me! Do you think he or she is talking about Seacrest? Because I just don't see any other Ryans on the red carpet. I think this "Taylor" is either Seacrest's manager in a desperate attempt to make him seem desired or it's Nick in disguise.

-Rachel Weiz wants you to know that she has boobs! Also, her necklace looks like a Christmas tree ornament.

-I love Jada Pinkett Smith because she never wears black. I know black is the most flattering color to wear, but it's the most boring to look at.

-Maggie Gyllenhaal is looking uncharacteristically elegant and dignified. She usually looks a bit unconventional and disheveled.

-What is Celine Dion doing at the Oscars? And does any one else miss the backwards suit? I mean, sure it was butt ugly, but that's what make it fun.

1 Comments:

At February 27, 2007 at 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Courtney, Oscars aren't the same without you. Thanks for the Taylor tip I'll get to the bottom of this...

Nick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home