Sunday, February 25, 2007

What Were They Thinking?

-Why does Kirsten Dunst always wearing the weird granny outfits? And there are feathers.

-I'm not sure how I feel about Gwyneth's Dress. I like the color, but I don't think it's very flattering on her. And the front of the dress makes her look kind of bulgy. And she's a toothpick! But at least it's interesting.

-Beyonce's dress is tacky, tacky, tacky. At least she will probably be changing three times during the ceremony, as she is wont to do.

-I really hate Jay Emmanuel and his stupid telestrator.

-This was my visceral reaction when I saw Nicole Kidman: "Aaaaah." I actually said that out loud. First of all, that dress is red. And I usually love the color red, but damn is that red. And what's with the that weird bow thing? Whoever is going to be sitting behind her is going to be pissed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home