Sunday, August 27, 2006

Yay! Now the good stuff begins. And by the good stuff I mean the show, because this blog is going to be boring.

-I would find this opening sketch billy crystal-ish if they weren't doing some of my favorite shows and if Conan O'Brien wasn't fucking funny.
-The jokes so far are hit and miss. Although I'm not ashamed to say that I laughed out loud for the 14 second joke.
-Yay a dance number!
-Why is Bryan Cranston wearing a Lucky Charms box?
-I predict Megan Mullaly because the Emmy voters are not very creative.
-I'm a genius
-I'm predicting Alan Alda and I would not be sad about that, but the 24 Prez would not be a bad choice. Please just not William Shatner again.
-Wow I'm good
-My mother is watching with me, and while it's not totally annoying she clearly doesn't know my no talking during the ceremony rule. She also took the remote. Me no likey.
-Go Grey's anatomy ladies!
-Blythe fucking Danner? No way.
-With how the awards are going tonight, it's going to be Sean Hayes.
-And I'm pleasantly surprised. You go Jeremy Piven. You seem like kinda an ass, but a funny one.
-Bob Newhart in a box!
-That was a cute bit, Christopher Meloni. You're more than just scarily intense.
-I want Kelly MacDonald to win because she was awesome in that one episode of Alias, but she's not famous enough for this category. The miniseries categories usually go to the movie actors who are slumming it on TV.
-Yay! and I was wrong. Oh well. Her dress is a little short. I might like it more if it were a different color.
-Go Daily Show! Jon Stewart is one of my favorite TV boyfriends.
-And they win again! This is a really boring blog so far. See I called it.
-For the love of God, Jennifer Love Hewitt stop it with the Mystic Tan.
-Cloris Leachman had a bricklayer? Like as a pet?
-This category is directing for shows I don't watch. I'm rooting for that guy.
-As for writing, go The Office! But Arrested Development is going to win and I can't argue with that.
-Ok, I was wrong. Apparently My Name is Earl has the best writing and directing but is not nominated for best show. Whatever, I don't watch the show. Great speech though.

Ok I wrote a bunch of other stuff but Blogger ate it. This might be the end of my illustrious blogging career

4 Comments:

At August 27, 2006 at 11:18 PM, Blogger Eric said...

NOOOOO Don't let it end! stay in the blogosphere, we've missed you

 
At September 10, 2006 at 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll second that

 
At September 29, 2006 at 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and I know it late, but I'll third it... ok its officially unanimous, you are not allowed to stop blogging.

 
At November 17, 2006 at 10:44 PM, Blogger T said...

ohmygod that was hilarious. and i didn't even watch the emmys. ok, so they were like three months ago, but in my defense, you did stop blogging for a LONG time so i fell out of habit of checking the good ol smackover blog on a regular basis.

you can't stop blogging. you make me laugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home