Friday, April 02, 2004

Yay, I got a new phone the other day. It's been a long time coming since I've had my old phone for nearly two years. While the new phone is certainly very pretty (so shiny!) it's not particularly fancy. It doesn't take pictures, function as a GPS, or turn into a swiss army knife. I don't really need or want anything that fancy because quite frankly, not that many people call me. I only had a few requirements. One was that it needed to be a flip phone so no one will ever be subjected to the "Ode to the inside of Courtney's purse and whatever happens to be playing on the radio at the time." I know that on non-flip phones you can lock the keys but I always forgot. The other requirement was that there be a caller I.D./clock window on the outside of the phone. I'm just lazy. So now with my new phone I'll be able to respond to text messages. I'm still not sure if that is a good thing. People that I know seem to get into a lot fights over text messages which doesn't seem to be the most efficient way to fight. I kinda liked having the excuse that my phone wouldn't physically able to respond. Now I'll just have to fall back on the fact that I'm lazy and forgetful. It seems to work for everything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home